Rather than offer individual appointments, I have moved to now only offering packages. Working closely with me for a period of time is the most effective way to restore balance and help you reach your goals. We remain in close contact throughout your programme, speaking weekly with additional email support in between and this enables me to see what is or isn’t working and to tweak your programme and progress you towards your goals. The packages provide consistency, accountability and support, all of which are important for us to make life long behavioural change.
I apply a Functional Medicine approach to health and consider all areas of the body – top to toe health within the context of your past health history as well as events, family history, medications, symptoms, lifestyle factors such as sleep and stress, movement and exercise, food and the mind/relaxation.
6 weeks £495
(1 x 90 min initial appointment; 5 x 30min weekly follow-up calls)
3 months £895
12 weeks (1 x 90 min initial appointment; 1 x 60 min final appt; 10 x 30min follow-up calls)
6 months £1450
24 weeks (1 x 90 min initial appointment; 2 x 60 minute follow-ups at month three and final appt; 20 x 30min follow-up calls)
Each package includes
· One 90 minute face-to-face or Zoom initial appointments. Three and six month packages include one or two more additional 1-1 appointments.
· Weekly 30 minute follow-up appointments via Zoom, FaceTime or over the phone where we tweak and advance your programme.
· A detailed programme outlining the overall plan.
· A weekly updated programme with new actions and changes to make – to include food, lifestyle and movement goals.
· Individualised recipes according to your goals which are refreshed at least monthly.
· A regular time slot each week for us to get together.
· Access to me via the Practice Better portal.
· Supplement recommendations (with a 10% discount at Amrita and The Natural Dispensary).
· Testing recommendations – no additional fee charged for interpretation of the results.
Please give me at least 24 business hours’ notice if you wish to rearrange or cancel an appointment – i.e. the cut off for cancelling a Monday morning appointment is the previous Friday. Failure to do this will count as a missed appointment and you will be charged the full amount.
The first session is 90 minutes and during this time we’ll set clear goals and take an in-depth look at your health history.
Earlier this year researchers at Imperial College London said that we need to be eating ten portions of fruit and vegetables a day (approx. 800g) to significantly help cut the risk of early death from heart disease, strokes and cancer, but with less than a third of us...