Working closely with you, I can create a bespoke nutrition and lifestyle programme to help address particular concerns such as weight loss, stress and fatigue, hormone balance, digestive health and natural anti-ageing.
An evidence-led approach
Having qualified at The Institute for Optimum Nutrition in 2008, I have been working as a nutritionist for thirteen years and now, with a particular interest in Functional Medicine – an individualised and scientifically-based approach which strives to address the underlying causes of disease – I have completed AFMCP with the Institute of Functional Medicine (IFM).
I am also an experienced Metabolic Balance coach, an eating plan which has been credited with the slimmed down physiques of celebrities such as Boy George, Kirstie Allsopp and Sam Smith. This 12 week programme aims to balance body weight, hormones and is anti-inflammatory, instilling good eating habits to help ensure weight loss stays off – and it really does. You can find more information about the programme on the Metabolic Balance page.
Please get in contact if you would like help with the following:
- digestive issues such as constipation, diarrhoea, IBS, bloating, flatulence, parasites and candida.
- stress, fatigue, low energy and poor sleep.
- skin health such as acne and eczema.
- hormone imbalances such as PMS and menopausal symptoms.
- weight loss and emotional eating – the Metabolic Balance programme.